A CS master student at Technical University of Munich. I am specializing in AI, specifically in NLP.
I am also a huge travel and football fan.
All my codes in the questions and answers here and my github page can be distributed under WTFpl public license and by exercising any rights to the work provided at aforementioned resources, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of WTFpl.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '17 at 17:16
- Sports 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Travel 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 920 920 11 gold badge33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 283 283 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Multi-dimensional array initialization
- 38 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 33 Why is the FIFA overtime period divided into two halves?
- 32 Why is a penalty not given if a goal comes right after the foul?
- 17 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 16 Curl error: option-less arguments found
- 14 What is the sports bra looking thing soccer players wear?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 16 '17