I am a professional space engineer, with the heart of an astrophysicist and an unhealthily strong interest in software development.
I am also a Linux loving, academic, pragmatic, hopelessly idealistic, anti-bureaucratic baboon, and father of three little baboons (though they could be chimps; it's too early to tell)
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 16 '18 at 14:11
- Stack Overflow 36.7k 36.7k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1k 1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 800 800 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 How can I edit the welcome message when ssh start?
- 47 Windows PATH to posix path conversion in bash
- 39 What is wrong with this MATLAB code?
- 39 How can I protect my loose leaf textbooks?
- 32 Does Matlab eig always returns sorted values?
- 32 How to work with Unix timestamps in Matlab?
- 31 Matlab - How to make a figure current? How to make an axes current?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 16 '18