- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 991 991 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 817 817 11 gold badge66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 749 749 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 How to stop Microsoft from gathering telemetry data from Windows 7, 8, and 8.1
- 69 Why did people start using CO2 (instead of e.g. oxygen) for carbonated drinks?
- 39 In USA, can I set up a one-person corporation and pay myself mainly through dividends?
- 38 Why is the UK so keen to remove the "backstop" when their leadership seems to think that no border will be needed in Northern Ireland?
- 38 Is there a known maximum for how much a string of 0's and 1's can be compressed?
- 30 What can my relatives do to minimize their out of pocket expenses on their fathers estate
- 26 How do native speakers answer questions like "what's cooking"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19