Sometimes you can feel proud of SO answers:
- Why should y.innerHTML = x.innerHTML; be avoided?
- Is there any way to check if bubble triggered the click?
- PHP: Convert uncommon date format to timestamp in most efficient manner possible?
Sometimes you can only feel embarrassed at the number of votes they get:
If I've helped you and you want to say an effusive thank you, here is my Amazon wishlist. But the nicest way to say thank you is by upvoting and accepting my answers!
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '14 at 10:51
- Stack Overflow 199k 199k 4444 gold badges287287 silver badges303303 bronze badges
- Christianity 3.7k 3.7k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 778 778 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 665 What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 525 Not class selector in jQuery
- 452 How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 450 Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- 432 Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 345 Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14