Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '20 at 7:36
- Travel 14.4k 14.4k 1717 gold badges6262 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1111 gold badges2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Expatriates 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Sports 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 When walking on the road, is it safer to walk in the same or opposite direction as the traffic?
- 36 Can a hotel kick you out if you let an unregistered guest share a room with you?
- 34 Are PMR446 walkie-talkies legal in Switzerland?
- 29 Are dashcams legal in Germany?
- 26 Is there an international standard for medical prescriptions, you can carry around and show to any pharmacy?
- 24 Is it possible to cross Switzerland without using a vignette?
- 24 Is it legal to smoke weed in Czech Republic?
- View more network posts →