I've been a professional developer since 1992, and started as a hobbyist back in 1982. As a hobbyist in the 80's and early 90's I worked with TRS80, Apollo, Dec, Apple II, Mac, PC's. Starting as a professional in the early 90's, I've worked with OS/2, Windows, and Linux, both on the web, client-server and multi-tier business applications, working mainly with Microsoft technologies through the early part of my career. The last several years I've been in Capital Markets banking using Python, Java and Angular.
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 374 374 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 169 169 55 bronze badges
- Expatriates 156 156 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 What's the fundamental difference between MFC and ATL?
- 41 What's the point of FILL_AND_STROKE?
- 12 Where is this 10%/year mutual fund, stock market, index?
- 12 What to do if boss always postpones major decisions about requirements and overall design?
- 11 Android emulator refuses to boot
- 10 Android emulator hanging on startup?
- 9 Are U.S. I Bonds good for extra savings?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.