I work as a data scientist at Google.
Opinions and errors stated here are mine, not my employer's.
I've written (with others) a couple of books, including "Applying regression and correlation" and "Discoving statistics using R."
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 13 '15 at 16:59
- Cross Validated 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 310 310 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 285 285 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Expatriates 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 31 How can a full professor from a developing country get a job in the United States?
- 27 Is a research thesis (report) with zero contribution to human knowledge acceptable?
- 23 What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 22 Should student or supervisor be corresponding author for publications based on student research?
- 20 Why do the estimated values from a Best Linear Unbiased Predictor (BLUP) differ from a Best Linear Unbiased Estimator (BLUE)?
- 19 Why are US PhDs different from European PhDs?
- View more network posts →